- Is Kumon helpful to improve school performance?
- Aside from the academic abilities that students develop through Kumon, they also acquire qualities such as independence, discipline, confidence and good learning habits. This balanced combination of academic and life skills lead to improved performance in school.
The Kumon Method is an individualized study method that encourages self-learning. By studying at their “just right” level, children are able to advance beyond their school grade level on their own without being taught. When students have the ability to self-learn the contents that they have not yet learnt at school, they will have extra capacity to improve their school grade and enjoy their school life to the fullest.
- Q:What is the advantage of Kumon compared to other courses?
- Q:Who can study with Kumon?
- Q:Isn’t it too early for preschoolers to join Kumon?
- Q:Is it too late for Junior or Senior High School students to join Kumon?
- Q:How long does a child have to study with Kumon to get the benefits?
- Q:Are the materials covered in Kumon different from what has been taught in school?
- Q:Is Kumon helpful to improve school performance?
- Q:Why do new students start with easy level materials?
- Q:How can parents support their children’s Kumon study?