- Isn’t it too early for preschoolers to join Kumon?
- Learning from a young age is very important to develop children’s ability and it is very effective to foster good study habits.
In Kumon preschoolers can study the “just right” level of materials in accordance with their interest and motivation. Their potential can develop far beyond adults’ imagination. In Kumon Mathematics Program, the material starts from introduction of the number concept, which can be given to children who cannot even hold a pencil.
- Q:What is the advantage of Kumon compared to other courses?
- Q:Who can study with Kumon?
- Q:Isn’t it too early for preschoolers to join Kumon?
- Q:Is it too late for Junior or Senior High School students to join Kumon?
- Q:How long does a child have to study with Kumon to get the benefits?
- Q:Are the materials covered in Kumon different from what has been taught in school?
- Q:Is Kumon helpful to improve school performance?
- Q:Why do new students start with easy level materials?
- Q:How can parents support their children’s Kumon study?