- How can parents support their children’s Kumon study?
- The progress of the children depends on the teamwork of the three parties: student, Instructor and parents.
Besides being disciplined in doing daily Kumon worksheets, parental support is highly needed for the smooth progress of the child’s study. This could involve setting a consistent daily study time, giving praises & support to motivate the children and working hand in hand with the Instructor.
- Q:What is the advantage of Kumon compared to other courses?
- Q:Who can study with Kumon?
- Q:Isn’t it too early for preschoolers to join Kumon?
- Q:Is it too late for Junior or Senior High School students to join Kumon?
- Q:How long does a child have to study with Kumon to get the benefits?
- Q:Are the materials covered in Kumon different from what has been taught in school?
- Q:Is Kumon helpful to improve school performance?
- Q:Why do new students start with easy level materials?
- Q:How can parents support their children’s Kumon study?