- Why do new students start with easy level materials?
- Starting with easy level materials helps to ensure smooth study progress. This also enables students to focus on developing good study habits and build confidence early in the program.
Normally, students will start with easy level materials where they can attain a perfect score by studying on their own. By starting with easy level materials, students progress smoothly in the program, develop good study habits and build self-confidence early on.
- Q:What is the advantage of Kumon compared to other courses?
- Q:Who can study with Kumon?
- Q:Isn’t it too early for preschoolers to join Kumon?
- Q:Is it too late for Junior or Senior High School students to join Kumon?
- Q:How long does a child have to study with Kumon to get the benefits?
- Q:Are the materials covered in Kumon different from what has been taught in school?
- Q:Is Kumon helpful to improve school performance?
- Q:Why do new students start with easy level materials?
- Q:How can parents support their children’s Kumon study?