- Are the materials covered in Kumon different from what has been taught in school?
- The aim of Kumon Math Program is to develop strong mental calculation skills so that children can self-learn high school mathematics.
Kumon covers only the important materials that are needed to self-learn high school mathematics. That’s why our curriculum is more effective than the school curriculum in general. However, the ways to solve problems are in line with what have been taught in school.
- Q:What is the advantage of Kumon compared to other courses?
- Q:Who can study with Kumon?
- Q:Isn’t it too early for preschoolers to join Kumon?
- Q:Is it too late for Junior or Senior High School students to join Kumon?
- Q:How long does a child have to study with Kumon to get the benefits?
- Q:Are the materials covered in Kumon different from what has been taught in school?
- Q:Is Kumon helpful to improve school performance?
- Q:Why do new students start with easy level materials?
- Q:How can parents support their children’s Kumon study?