- How long does a child have to study with Kumon to get the benefits?
- In Kumon children study materials according to their individual ability and progress at their own pace. Since each child is different, the length of time to get the benefit may vary.
By studying every day, children will reach materials equal to their school grade level in about six months to one year and after that they will be able to progress to a level above their school grade. After children have progressed studying above their school grade level they will feel that they have better academic results and self-learning ability.
- Q:What is the advantage of Kumon compared to other courses?
- Q:Who can study with Kumon?
- Q:Isn’t it too early for preschoolers to join Kumon?
- Q:Is it too late for Junior or Senior High School students to join Kumon?
- Q:How long does a child have to study with Kumon to get the benefits?
- Q:Are the materials covered in Kumon different from what has been taught in school?
- Q:Is Kumon helpful to improve school performance?
- Q:Why do new students start with easy level materials?
- Q:How can parents support their children’s Kumon study?