- What is the advantage of Kumon compared to other courses?
- In Kumon, the materials are given according to the ability of the children, not according to their school grades or age.
Kumon is not based on classroom style learning unlike other courses in general. In Kumon, every child is given individual study plan and instructions according to the ability of each child. By doing so, the child’s ability will develop to the maximum. Moreover, Kumon uses study materials that have been developed systematically and children can progress in small steps. These characteristics of the Kumon Method nurture good basic abilities and enable children to study advanced materials.
- Q:What is the advantage of Kumon compared to other courses?
- Q:Who can study with Kumon?
- Q:Isn’t it too early for preschoolers to join Kumon?
- Q:Is it too late for Junior or Senior High School students to join Kumon?
- Q:How long does a child have to study with Kumon to get the benefits?
- Q:Are the materials covered in Kumon different from what has been taught in school?
- Q:Is Kumon helpful to improve school performance?
- Q:Why do new students start with easy level materials?
- Q:How can parents support their children’s Kumon study?