- Is it too late for junior or senior high school students to join Kumon?
- With the individual study method, Kumon is very effective to develop the ability of each individual, regardless of age or school grade.
Starting Kumon in an early age is considered more effective because good study habits are easier to cultivate in younger children. However, since Kumon is an individualized study method, it is effective to develop the ability of each individual, regardless of age or school grade. In other words, it is never too late to start Kumon. Currently, there are quite a number of students who start their Kumon journey after entering junior or senior high school and they can still get the benefits.
- Q:What is the advantage of Kumon compared to other courses?
- Q:Who can study with Kumon?
- Q:Isn’t it too early for preschoolers to join Kumon?
- Q:Is it too late for Junior or Senior High School students to join Kumon?
- Q:How long does a child have to study with Kumon to get the benefits?
- Q:Are the materials covered in Kumon different from what has been taught in school?
- Q:Is Kumon helpful to improve school performance?
- Q:Why do new students start with easy level materials?
- Q:How can parents support their children’s Kumon study?