- Who can study with Kumon?
- There is no age limitation in Kumon. However it is recommended to contact the Instructor of a Center convenient for you whether the Center can accept small children or infants
In Kumon, children start with their own “just right” level, the level at which they can progress on their own. With the aim of developing self-learning ability, the Kumon Program enables each child to progress at his or her own pace. For children who are three-years old and below, please contact the Instructor of the Center convenient for you.
- Q:What is the advantage of Kumon compared to other courses?
- Q:Who can study with Kumon?
- Q:Isn’t it too early for preschoolers to join Kumon?
- Q:Is it too late for Junior or Senior High School students to join Kumon?
- Q:How long does a child have to study with Kumon to get the benefits?
- Q:Are the materials covered in Kumon different from what has been taught in school?
- Q:Is Kumon helpful to improve school performance?
- Q:Why do new students start with easy level materials?
- Q:How can parents support their children’s Kumon study?